- 1 lb of short pasta
- 4 – 6 sprays of Cold Pressed Garlic Extract Turci
- 3 oz arugula – washed and dried
- 3 oz (about 6 slices) speck, prosciutto or other dried ham – cut into thin strips
- 2 – 4 oz Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sweet butter – slivered
- 3 sprays of Cold Pressed Chili Extract Turci (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese
While the pasta is cooking, place the arugula, 1/2 the Cold Pressed Garlic Extract Turci, 1/2 the olive oil, the butter slivers, salt and pepper onto a serving platter.
When the pasta is al dente, drain it and put it all right on top of the arugula in the platter. Put the rest of the olive oil, garlic and all of the speck on top of the hot pasta, then toss. You can add more arugula if you wish. Adjust the salt and pepper, toss again and serve.
Delicious with a Pinot Gris from Alsace, or just about any Italian white wine.