- 50 gr butter
- 320 gr Carnaroli rice
- 750 gr of chicken stock
- 70 cl dry white wine
- 14 sprays of Garlic natural extract Turci
- MioSal Turci (to taste)
- 18 sprays of Truffle infusion Turci
- 1 tablespoon EVO olive oil
- White pepper (to taste)
- Bring stock to a boil, then turn off the heat. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add the butter and EVO olive oil along with 10 SPRAYS OF INFUSION OF WHITE TRUFFLE TURCI and heat until they start to shimmer.
- Now add 14 SPRAYS OF GARLIC NATURAL EXTRACT TURCI and the rice. Cook and stir over medium heat until the rice is translucent around the edges, about 2 minutes. Add MIO SAL TURCI , white pepper and cook until dry.
- Continue adding 1 cup of broth at a time, stirring until most of the liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup. You may not need to use all the broth.
- The finished risotto should be creamy, but the rice should still have a crunchy texture. Total cooking time is around 20-22 minutes.
- One the rice is at the proper texture, stir with extra butter or parmesan cheese. Taste and adjust, if necessary, with MIO SAL TURCI and pepper.
- Before serving, garnish with 2 SPRAYS OF INFUSION OF WHITE TRUFFLE TURCI PER DISH and serve immediately.