320 gr Penne Rigate
380 gr Drained peeled tomatoes
12 Sprays of Garlic Natural Extract TURCI
10 Sprays of Chilli Natural Extract TURCI
Mio Sal TURCI (to taste)
Extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
Parsley (to taste)
- To prepare the penne all’arrabbiata, start by draining the peeled tomatoes. Transfer them into a bowl and crush them with a fork to break them up.
- Put a pot full of water on the stove, salted to taste, to cook the pasta. Meanwhile, pour a little oil into a saucepan and add the GARLIC EXTRACT SPRAY TURCI.
- Add CHILLI EXTRACT SPRAY TURCI.
- Add the tomatoes, stir and season with MIO SAL TURCI. Then cover with a lid and cook for about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the sauce is almost cooked, cook the pasta, al dente, according to the cooking time indicated on the packet. After 12 minutes, remove the lid and discard the garlic.
- Drain the pasta and transfer it directly to the sauce; toss for a moment and add some cooking water if necessary, then switch off.
- Add the chopped parsley, stir one last time and serve your penne all’arrabbiata still hot.