- 400 gr of spelt
- 400 gr of boiled chickpeas
- 200 gr of cherry tomatoes
- Italian Lemon Cold Pressed Turci
- Italian Rosemary Cold Pressed Turci
- extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- Let’s begin with boiling the spelt in salted water.
- We have previously boiled the chickpeas. We put them in a blender, with salt, extra virgin olive oil and pepper.
- At this point, as we want to give to our dish a hint of delicious aromatic flavor, we will spray the natural extract of lemon Italian Lemon Cold Pressed Turci. These natural extracts are practical, very easy to use, wasteless and they have a strong and aromatic taste.
They come in handy every time that we don’t have fresh lemon in the kitchen, or when we are in a rush and do not have much time.
- We use the rosemary as well for our recipe, which pairs perfectly with the chickpeas.
After stirring the ingredients the aroma of the extracts of lemon Italian Lemon Cold Pressed Turci and rosemary Italian Rosemary Cold Pressed Turci has spread everywhere in the kitchen and it’s so good!
- Our chickpea puree is now ready.
- While the spelt is boiling, we take the cherry tomatoes and dice them. Than we turn on the burner.
- We cook the tomatoes in a pan. We can use a non-stick pan, so we do not need to put the oil.
- Now the spelt is done so we move it to the pan with some of the cooking water and a spoon of chickpea puree. We mix everything. They will be ready in just a few minutes.
- At the last minute we add the remaining chickpea puree.