- 350 gr of tagliatelle or fettuccine
- Italian Oregano Cold Pressed Turci
- One boiled egg
- Grated parmesan
- Pecorino cheese
- Olive oil
- We begin with taking the majoran and put it in a blender with parlsey, thyme and basil.
- As it is a very quick recipe we can already put the pasta in the boiling water (which was previously salted) before starting the blender.
- Now we should add to our herbs some fresh oregano, but as I do not have it here in my kitchen I will use this flavorsome extract of fresh oregano Italian Oregano Cold Pressed Turci.
These spray natural extracts are very useful in more than a thousand ways, especially when we need the fresh herbs for a recipe but do not have them. Or to give the “final touch” to a dish before bringing it on the table.
- At this point we take the boiled egg and put the yolk in the blender.
- Then we add a few spoons of the cooking water, the grated mix of cheeses, salt and extra virgin olive oil and we mix everything.
- Drain the pasta and season it with our fragrant herbs pesto.
- We are almost ready to serve our aromatic tagliatelle, just a few more sprays of Italian Oregano Cold Pressed Turci, so that we can bring to the table all the essence of freshly harvested herbs.